Based at our Warracknabeal branch we are currently seeking a Trainee Parts Interpreter. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on offering rewarding job opportunities and a second to none work life balance. Become an integral part of a workforce that is passionate and driven about agriculture and servicing the industry to a high standard.
As a Trainee Parts Interpreter your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support & advice to customers regarding products & identification of spare parts
- Receive and compile customer orders
- Coordinate freight for internal and external customers
- Arrange dispatch of goods and parts
- Assist with stock control and replenishment
- Collect parts and equipment as required
- Sales invoicing and general administration
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Good computer, written literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work cohesively efficiently, and effectively in a team environment, with consideration, respect, honesty, integrity and accountability
- Competent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive mechanical understanding
The successful applicant will be remunerated to a high standard with the following package inclusions:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to attend professional development and training
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Great team environment
- Relocation assistance
Along with the above inclusions the successful applicant will be included in the Belle-Vue Trading Blue Power Program. The Blue Power Program provides ongoing support and mentorship from industry professionals, on the job training and specialised training at New Holland’s state-of-the-art facility as well as other generous incentives. The program is designed for future-focused individuals who are keen to become tomorrow’s experts in the field.
To apply or for more information please contact Emily Hall on 03 5394 1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm Monday December 6 2021.