Belle-Vue Trading is a leading supplier of new and used agricultural machinery across the Wimmera and Mallee with branches in Swan Hill and Warracknabeal. Established in 2004 the team at Belle-Vue work with farmers across South East Australia to improve their productivity and profitability with farm machinery that’s high performing and reliable.
Based at the Warracknabeal branch we are currently seeking a Spare Parts Interpreter. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on offering rewarding job opportunities and a second to none work life balance. Become an integral part of a workforce that is passionate and driven about agriculture and servicing the industry to a high standard.
As a Parts Interpreter your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support & advice to customers regarding products & identification of spare parts
- Receive and compile customer orders
- Coordinate freight for internal and external customers
- Arrange dispatch of goods and parts
- Assist with stock control and replenishment
- Collect parts and equipment as required
- Sales invoicing and general administration
To be considered for this role applicants will be able to exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Good computer, written literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work cohesively efficiently, and effectively in a team environment, with consideration, respect, honesty, integrity and accountability
- Competent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive mechanical understanding
This position is open to candidates with experience as well as those keen to undertake a traineeship.
The successful applicant will be remunerated to a high standard with the following package inclusions:
- Competitive salary
- Great team environment
- Opportunities to attend professional development and training
- Relocation assistance if required
To apply or for more information please contact Emily Hall on 03 5394 1070 or email@example.com. Applications close 5pm 27th August 2021.