Belle-Vue Trading in Swan Hill is seeking to add a Qualified Diesel Mechanic to our rapidly expanding family-owned business in order to meet our customer demand. A fantastic opportunity exists for a reliable and conscientious self-starter to develop and progress their career within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Key responsibilities of the role and attributes required include:
• Flexibility and preparedness to work on a range and variety of different machinery and implements depending on work priorities at that given time.
• Provision of backup breakdown support in the field
• Maintain workshop and tooling
• Ability to communicate directly with staff and report to the workshop supervisor
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Strong work ethics
• Accountable for work quality
The position offers the opportunity to work within a highly dedicated team that works hard to provide top-class customer service each and every time. The successful applicant will be remunerated with appropriate wages according to skill and experience levels.
Applications and inquiries can be directed to Krystle Slorach on (03)50321578 or email@example.com