Based at our Warracknabeal branch we are currently seeking a Qualified Service Technician. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on offering rewarding job opportunities and a second to none work life balance. Become an integral part of a workforce that is passionate and driven about agriculture and servicing the industry to a high standard.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Competent trade skills
- Strong diagnostic ability
- Flexibility and preparedness to work on a range and variety of different machinery and implements
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work both in a team and unsupervised
- Strong work ethic & initiative
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft applications
The successful applicant will be remunerated to a high standard with the following package inclusions:
- Competitive salary including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and overtime
- Opportunities to attend professional development and training
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Great team environment
- Relocation assistance & support
The position offers the opportunity to work within a highly dedicated team that works hard to provide top-class customer service each and every time. We offer the opportunity to work with a great team of professionals in a busy workshop, on a vast range of agricultural equipment and vehicles, where no two days are the same.
To apply or for more information please contact Emily Hall on 03 5394 1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.