Belle-Vue Trading is a leading supplier of new and used agricultural machinery across the Wimmera and Mallee with branches in Swan Hill and Warracknabeal. Established in 2004 the team at Belle-Vue work with farmers across South East Australia to improve their productivity and profitability with farm machinery that’s high performing and reliable.
Based at the Warracknabeal branch we are currently seeking a Qualified Service Technician. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on offering rewarding job opportunities and a second to none work life balance. Become an integral part of a workforce that is passionate and driven about agriculture and servicing the industry to a high standard.
Key responsibilities of the role and attributes required include:
• Flexibility and preparedness to work on a range and variety of different machinery and implements depending on work priorities at that given time.
• Provision of backup breakdown support in the field
• Maintain workshop and tooling
• Ability to communicate directly with staff and report to the workshop supervisor
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Strong work ethics
• Accountable for work quality
The position offers the opportunity to work within a highly dedicated team that works hard to provide top-class customer service each and every time. The successful applicant will be remunerated with appropriate wages according to skill and experience levels.
To apply or for more information please contact Emily Hall on 03 5394 1070 or email@example.com.