Based at our Warracknabeal branch we are currently seeking a full time Apprentice Service Technician. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on offering rewarding job opportunities and a second to none work life balance. Become an integral part of a workforce that is passionate and driven about agriculture and servicing the industry to a high standard.
As an Apprentice Service Technician your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Senior Service Technicians with the service and maintenance of machines
- Assisting Senior Service Technicians with the predelivery of new machines
- Liaising and building relationships with new and existing clientele
- On-farm and in workshop servicing of all types of machinery
- Maintaining current and up-to-date documentation of jobs currently being completed
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Professional and courteous approach
- Customer focused and comfortable liaising and building relationships with new and existing clientele
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the agricultural industry
- Willingness to travel for training
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Eager for continuous learning and development
- The ability to work within a team environment but must also work autonomously
- Current driver’s licence is preferred but not essential
The successful applicant will be remunerated to a high standard with the following package inclusions:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to attend professional development and training
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Great team environment
- Relocation assistance
Along with the above inclusions the successful applicant will be included in the Belle-Vue Trading Blue Power Program. The Blue Power Program provides ongoing support and mentorship from industry professionals, on the job training and specialised training at New Holland’s state-of-the-art facility as well as other generous incentives. The program is designed for future-focused individuals who are keen to become tomorrow’s experts in the field.
To apply or for more information please contact Emily Hall on 03 5394 1070 or email@example.com. Applications close 5pm Monday December 6 2021.