Belle-Vue Trading is a well-established and recognized Agricultural Machinery Dealer, specialising in New Holland branded equipment. Belle-Vue Trading is a family-owned business with Branches located in the Swan Hill and Warracknabeal area and has been servicing the Wimmera Mallee region for over a decade.
A key component of our business is the service and support we offer our clientele; therefore, the Service Department plays a pivotal role in the continued success of our ever-expanding business.
Belle-Vue Trading has an exciting opportunity for you to start your career as an Apprentice Technician in Warracknabeal. You will receive both formal and on the job training whilst expanding your current experience and knowledge further.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexibility in the Workplace
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Warracknabeal Location
Daily responsibilities may include but not limited to;
- Liaising and building relationships with new and existing clientele
- On-Farm and In Workshop Servicing of all types of Machinery, ranging from Horticulture through to Broadacre Machinery
- Maintaining current and up-to-date documentation of jobs being currently being completed
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes;
- Professional and Courteous Approach
- Customer Focused and comfortable liaising and building relationships with new and existing clientele
- Knowledgeable and Passionate about the agricultural industry
- Willingness to Travel for Training
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Eager for continuous learning and development
- The ability to work within a team environment but must also work autonomously
- Current Driver’s Licence is preferred but not essential
If you believe you have the required skills and possible experience (but not essential) to take on this exciting opportunity, then we strongly encourage you to submit your application by email to; Emily Hall at email@example.com