Belle-Vue Trading is a leading supplier of new and used agricultural machinery across the Wimmera and Mallee with branches in Swan Hill and Warracknabeal. Established in 2004 the team at Belle-Vue work with farmers across South East Australia to improve their productivity and profitability with farm machinery that’s high performing and reliable.
Based at the Warracknabeal branch we are currently seeking an Apprentice Service Technician. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on offering rewarding job opportunities and a second to none work life balance. Become an integral part of a workforce that is passionate and driven about agriculture and servicing the industry to a high standard.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexibility in the Workplace
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Both formal and on the job training opportunities
Daily responsibilities may include but not limited to;
- Assisting Senior Service Technicians with the service and maintenance of machines
- Assisting Senior Service Technicians with the predelivery of new machines
- Liaising and building relationships with new and existing clientele
- On-farm and in workshop servicing of all types of machinery
- Maintaining current and up-to-date documentation of jobs being currently being completed
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes;
- Professional and courteous approach
- Customer focused and comfortable liaising and building relationships with new and existing clientele
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the agricultural industry
- Willingness to travel for training
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Eager for continuous learning and development
- The ability to work within a team environment but must also work autonomously
- Current driver’s licence is preferred but not essential
To apply or for more information please contact Emily Hall on 03 5394 1070 or email@example.com.